I never imagined that it would be such a big task!!
I spent 6 hours yesterday doing my Babies R Us registry and spent nearly 2 hours just trying to pick out bottles!!
Today A and I took a trip to BRU and looked at strollers and car seats. I am so glad we went or else I would have registered for a rather terrible stroller. I think I pulled a muscle trying to get one of the strollers closed and opened back up!
A got in to the whole process and it was just too cute watching him push the stroller and practice taking the car seat in and out of the stroller.
We've decided to do a light green and light blue color scheme with froggies, snails and turtles. I can't wait to see it all come together!
I feel pretty good about my choices and now just have to hope that we get enough of everything to get by for a while!
Today at BRU, A and I were walking through the nursery furniture section, and he stopped in front of one of the cribs and leaned over it. He had the biggest smile on his face. I asked what he was smiling about, and he said "Just thinking about how cute our little boy is going to look sleeping in a crib." I can not wait to see him with our baby boy. It will be so darn cute!
No comments:
Post a Comment