This week I've started training my replacement at work. She is the sweetest thing. She's an Aggie and wants to go to Law School, so she is just diving into everything I give her, which is awesome.
She insists on doing things around the office for me so I don't have to lean over and pick things up or go and fetch things from another room. She went to lunch the other day, and brought me chocolate chip cookies on her way back to the office. She scored points in my book with that! haha!
It's very odd training her. The things I do at work just come naturally now, and having to stop and think about what all I've done over the past two years just wears me out!
In one month I'll be leaving the firm. I'll be sad to go. These folks have been like family to me. I'll miss the great benefits and pay too. Something I definitely won't have in Houston for a long while.
Well, every chapter has to end sometime, right? A new chapter must always be written. I'm about to start writing the biggest chapter of my life: motherhood.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment